March 3-10, 2024
Indulge in a rejuvenating getaway like no other at this exclusive wellness retreat on the breathtaking Samana Peninsula of the Dominican Republic. Nestled amidst pristine beaches, lush jungles, and crystal-clear waters, this retreat offers the ultimate haven for those seeking a transformative experience for mind, body, and soul.
Engage in daily movement practices. Indulge in cuisine that nourishes you from the inside out. Immerse yourself in the beauty and charm of this beautiful unspoiled corner of the Caribbean. This is more than a retreat from your life. It’s a retreat back to yourself. Each day you will learn how to apply the simple pillars of self care to recharge yourself both in Samana and at home.
Your retreat price includes:
- This is an all inclusive experience. Your retreat price includes:
- 6 nights lodging at Villa Serena in a private room with one roommate
- One night lodging at a 4 star hotel in the historic Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo in a private room with one roommate
- Group airport transfer on arrival to Las Galeras
- Group transfer from Villa Serena to Santo Domingo.
- Group Airport transfer on departure from our hotel in Santo Domingo
- Most meals
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during our time at Villa Serena
- Lunch in Santo Domingo (dinner is not included on our one night in Santo Domingo
- Breakfast on our final day
- Once or twice daily movement sessions with Mandy: Monday-Friday
- Three included tours
- Whale watching and island beaches
- Hiking hidden beaches
- Limon waterfall and farm to table gastronomic experience
- Sales tax for lodging, tours, transfers and meals
For this option you are paying only for yourself in a double room. You will have an opportunity to indicate your roommate in a post registration survey. If you do not have a roommate you will be paired with someone. If there is not another same gender traveler to pair you with, you may be asked to cover the extra amount for a single room. It is for this reason that we highly recommend that you have a roommate register with you. MRY retreats usually have enough solo travelers to pair.