Croatia Wellness Retreat Cruise: May 22-31, 2025
Double registration is for one person sharing a double cabin*
Embark on a transformative journey restore and anchor yourself amidst the serene landscapes of the Northern Adriatic in Croatia. Our exclusive 9-day wellness retreat is not just a voyage; it’s an invitation to strengthen your mind, body, and spirit against the backdrop of the stunning Croatian islands. Every sunrise from our ship is a symbol of renewal and every sunset as an opportunity for reflection. As you sail through crystal-clear waters, engage in rejuvenating activities, savor nourishing cuisine, and cultivate a sense of balance that will fortify you for life’s inevitable challenges. This isn’t merely a cruise; it’s a commitment to your powerful self.
This 9 Day Retreat Includes:
- 2 nights lodging at our 5* hotel in Rovinj
- 2 breakfasts and one welcome dinner in Rovinj
- Group transfer to Opatija
- 7 nights aboard the Olmissum
- Daily breakfast and 3 course lunch on the Olmissum
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Guided walking tours of Opatija, Rab, Krk, Mali Losinj and Zadar
- Village dinner in Cres
- Once or twice daily movement sessions with Mandy and Meg
- Dedicated cruise manager and crew
- Welcome drink at Hotel Lone and on the Olmissum
- Use of Hotel Lone’s wellness and spa zone
- Captain’s Dinner
- Water and tea. Coffee after lunch
Please note that Airfare is not included in this price.
*When you register for double accomodation, you register for yourself only. If you are travelling with someone else they will need to register separately, or you may add an additional double registration to your purchase. After registration you will receive a traveller information form. You can indicate your travel companion there.
If you are travelling alone, we will make every attempt to find you a roommate. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that another solo traveller will be available to room with. If there isn’t a roommate for you, we will need to charge you for a single room. For this reason it is highly recommended that you travel with a companion if possible.