Neck pain is one of the most common types of chronic pain. It is a condition that affects 3 out 5 adults in the US. If you have suffered from neck pain for awhile you know that there is very little relief available. Chiropractic care, massage, stretching all help a little, but not much and not for long. Even over the counter pain relievers do little to give you relief.
Pain Care Yoga for Persistent Neck Pain is an online, evidence based 8 week series designed to give you options, a sense of control and relief, finally. This is a comprehensive process that will challenge you and empower you. The course is self guided to fit into your busy life. This item includes 8 one hour virtual sessions with Mandy. For some, one on one attention and support are essential. Your virtual sessions will accommodate your busy schedule. Sessions include:
- A comprehensive intake conversation which will be used by Mandy to develop your individualized program
- Assessments to determine progress or potential need to change gears
- Time each week to discuss struggles and successes
- Individualized practices and techniques customized to your needs and learning style
- Pain care planning guidance for long term success
You will learn some amazing things about your body, your nervous system and your brain. You will learn to appreciate the complexity of your issues and be given tools to heal. Most of all, you will get your life back.
After enrollment, your digital course will be available on this site under “Digital Courses” –> “My Courses”. Mandy will reach out within 48 hours to schedule your virtual sessions.