Omaha Training November 11-13, 2022
This is the purchase and registration item for Module II Omaha – Yin Yoga Teacher Training
In this Yin Yoga Teacher Training Module II you will build upon your Module I training. You will learn how to apply evidence to your teaching to amplify the results your students are seeking. Learn a theming model that will help you impart valuable lessons and stories to your classes. Master the basic and hybrid Yin poses and learn how to sequence them for cravable practices. Discover the role of the nervous systems in Yin Yoga and design practices to soothe and heal.
For this Yin Yoga Teacher Training Intensive, you will get plenty of instructor and peer feedback. You’ll have opportunities to experience poses, propping strategies, and assists. Discover a sequencing model that will allow you to create cohesive, cravable sequences with confidence. Learn how to bring your ideas and passions forward in impactful class themes.
Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training Features:
- 22 Hour Training (40 Yoga Alliance CEUs when combined with Module I)
- In person training
- Yin Yoga Certification after all requirements are met
- One hour follow up session after practicum submission. Get individualized coaching and suggestions from YYTT faculty.
- Instructor and peer feedback
- Online compendium of Yin poses and common assists
There are no reviews yet.